Join Avalon Sciences at the 82nd EAGE Conference and Exhibition in Amsterdam
What’s New with ASL?
- ASL continues to innovate in Permanent Reservoir Monitoring (PRM) and Geothermal Monitoring. Geochain Extra High Pressure (EHP) now provides continuous operation at 195°C (385°F) and 30,000psi (2100bar).
- Continued developments to our cutting edge X-series digitizer, with upgraded cooling now offering 195°C operating temperature
- Latest innovations in our Advanced Sparker Tool (AST-1), which now supports Sparker below Geochain operation for long spaced sonic
Also new to ASL – Fibreoptic innovation
- ASL continues to lead the way in innovation in Fibreoptics
- Borehole Optical Seismic System (BOSS) is our entirely passive downhole fibreoptic system, offering high sensitivity, low noise operation at up to 200°C and 20,000psi
- Our “Sulis” DAS interrogator provides very high sensitivity distributed measurements of phase changes at up to 300°C and 30,000psi
- Sulis can be combined with BOSS and conventional Geochain to offer a massive hybrid distributed seismic receiver with high-resolution 3C sensors throughout the reservoir, including distributed recording through the entirety of the wireline!
From the 18th to the 21st of October, the 82nd EAGE Conference & Exhibition will take place at the RAI in the vibrant city of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
About the event
Amsterdam 2021 is the world’s largest and most comprehensive geoscience event. This event will include a high-profile Technical Program and Exhibition covering the latest developments, with an expected 2500+ delegates from all over the world. On the exhibition floor over 150 companies will be representing the sector.
Visit us at booth 1818
It will be an excellent opportunity to catch up and our staff will be ready to answer any questions you might have about our new developments, as well as the rest of our product range.
For more information about the event, please visit the EAGE website:
ORDER THIS PRODUCT
CALL OUR SALES TEAM
+44 (0) 1458 270000