Join Avalon Sciences at the SEG and AAPG’s International Meeting for Applied Geoscience and Energy (IMAGE), in Denver and online
What’s New with ASL?
- Continued developments to our cutting edge X-series digitizer, with upgraded cooling now offering 195°C operating temperature
- Latest innovations in our Advanced Sparker Tool (AST-1), which now supports Sparker below Geochain operation for long spaced sonic
- Geochain Extra High Pressure (EHP) provides continuous operation at 195°C (385°F) and 30,000psi (2100bar)
Also new to ASL – Fibreoptic innovation
- ASL continues to lead the way in innovation in Fibreoptics
- Borehole Optical Seismic System (BOSS) is our entirely passive downhole fibreoptic system, offering high sensitivity, low noise operation at up to 200°C and 20,000psi
- Our “Sulis” DAS interrogator provides very high sensitivity distributed measurements of phase changes at up to 300°C and 30,000psi
- Sulis can be combined with BOSS and conventional Geochain to offer a massive hybrid distributed seismic receiver with high-resolution 3C sensors throughout the reservoir, including distributed recording through the entirety of the wireline!
From the 26th of September to the 1st of October, the IMAGE conference will take place in the Colorado Conference Center in Denver, USA.
About the event
The International Meeting for Applied Geoscience and Energy (IMAGE) is the integrated annual exhibition for both the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) and the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG). IMAGE ’21 includes a high-profile and comprehensive Technical Program and Exhibition covering the latest developments in Geoscience. IMAGE is the largest gathering of earth scientists and energy professionals in the world.
Visit us at booth 2720
It will be an excellent opportunity to catch up and our staff will be ready to answer any questions you might have about our range of new products, including developments to our X-series lineup, our industry leading fibreoptic offerings and our advanced sparker (AST-1), or to discuss developments to our existing line of industry leading products. We look forward to seeing you!
For more information about the event, please visit the SEG website:
Or contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0) 1458 270000