Join Avalon Sciences at the 79th EAGE Conference and Exhibition in Paris
What’s New with ASL?
- New X-Series GeochainSlim Upgrade!
- Improved telemetry, doubling the available number of satellites for a given sample/data-rate;
- Facilitates Gapless Recording (DFU);
- Geochain Ultra High Pressure 35,000 psi system
- Tool Bypass
- High Side Indication (HSI) now in every tool for receiver roll and inclination.
Also new to ASL
- Updated features of RSS-2 Remote Source Controllers
- GMP – Geochain Monitor Panel – Integrated Power Supply, wireline QC, Simulator and multiple telemetry options.
- Slim Tension-Compression Sub
From the 12th – 15th June, the 79th EAGE Conference & Exhibition will take place in the Paris expo Porte de Versailles, in the vibrant city of Paris, France.
About the event
Paris 2017 is the world’s largest and most comprehensive geoscience event. This event will include a high-profile Technical Program and Exhibition covering the latest developments, with an expected 6,500 delegates from all over the world. On the exhibition floor over 300 companies will be representing the sector.
Visit us at booth 852
It will be an excellent opportunity to catch up and our staff will be ready to answer any questions you might have about our new X Series upgrades, as well as the rest of our product range.
Avalon will also be represented at a technical presentation programme:
Constant and frequency-dependent attenuation from vertical seismic profiles in fractured granite and thinly layered sediment CD. Cantú Bendeck* (School of Environment, University of Leeds), RA. Clark (School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds), AD. Booth (School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds), W. Wills (Avalon Sciences Ltd, UK)
A collaboration between the University of Leeds and ASL, which will be presented on the 14th of June at 16:20 in Room A2
For more information about the event, please visit the EAGE website: