We know from customer feedback that one of the main positive differentiators for ASL is the high level of technical support we supply to our customers.
We are committed to continuing to offer highly responsive support both at distance and at client facilities. To meet the challenge of serving an expanding client base with a growing and diversifying equipment stock, we have continued to recruit and train top level field support personnel to meet this demand.
For support questions please email email@example.com
Field Acquisition and Troubleshooting
- Expanded global presence with regional support centres in Houston, Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Singapore.
- Regional bases now ensure rapid response to trouble shooting enquiries.
- Dedicated Global Operations Team which can consult on site or remotely with field acquisition and rig side QC processing tasks (Using ACQ and VSProwess Software).
- Onsite consultancy and training for new clients/users on commissioning first seismic surveys.
- Assisting service companies with technical tenders for downhole exploration using ASL equipment.
- Working closely with academia in developing and proving the latest downhole geophysical concepts (Avalon Borehole Test Facility).