Join Avalon Sciences at the 78th EAGE Conference and Exhibition in Vienna
What’s New with ASL?
- New X-Series GeochainSlim Upgrade!
- Improved telemetry doubling the available number of satellites for a given sample/datarate
- Facilitates Gapless Recording (DFU)
- Tool Bypass and Mix and Match Modes
- High Side Indication now in every tool for receiver roll and inclination
Also new to ASL
- Updated features of RSS-2 Remote Source Controllers
- Geochain 30+ kpsi system
- GMP – Geochain Monitor Panel – Integrated Power Supply, wireline QC, Simulator and multiple telemetry options.
- Slim Tension-Compression Sub
From 30th May-2nd June, the 78th EAGE Conference & Exhibition will take place in Vienna, Austria. Join Avalon Sciences at what promises to be a spectacular event.
About the event
Vienna 2016 is the world’s largest and most comprehensive geoscience event. This event will include a high-profile Technical Program and Exhibition covering the latest developments, with expected 6,500 delegates from all over the world. At the exhibition floor over 300 companies will be representing the sector.
Visit us at booth 1432
It will be an excellent opportunity to catch up and our staff will be ready to answer any questions you might have about our new X Series upgrades for Geochain to go hotter and deeper, as well as the rest of our range of products.
For more information about the event, please visit the EAGE website:
The busy ASL stand at EAGE Exhibition 2015 in Madrid