Divine is a modular, 2D and 3D active and passive seismic (microseismic) imaging package. It is used for crosshole, VSP, surface reflection, single well and critical refraction surveys and real time microseismic monitoring.
Divine provides a broad range of microseismic processing, data acquisition and analysis functions:
- Realtime Automatic Processing;
- 3D receiver group orientation for non vertical and horizontal wells;
- TI anisotropy (VTI with dip and azimuth);
- Interactive traveltime and hodogram interpretation;
- Location resolution analysis;
- Mircoseismic reflection migration;
- Bootstrap proprietary triggering and automatic location process;
- Location using any combination of P and S times and P and S hodograms;
- Sensitivity analysis;
- Cluster analysis;
- 3D grid and 3D dipping layer velocity models.
The principle functions of Divine are:
- Wavefield processing;
- Trace interpretation;
- Raytrace modelling;
- Pre-stack migration;
- Microseismic data acquisition;
- Microseismic processing.